- Simple Steps to Option Trading Success
- Introduction to Put Writing - Investopedia
- Options Strategies - 26 proven options strategies
- Option Strategies – Varsity by Zerodha
- WINNING STOCK & OPTION STRATEGIES
– Background The ‘Bear’ in the “Bear Call Ladder” should not deceive you to believe that this is a bearish strategy. The Bear Call Ladder is an improvisation over the Call ratio back spr..
Simple Steps to Option Trading Success
Introduction to Put Writing - Investopedia
– Choosing Calls over Puts Similar to the Bear Put Spread, the Bear Call Spread is a two leg option strategy invoked when the view on the market is ‘moderately bearish’. The Bear Call Spread..
Options Strategies - 26 proven options strategies
– The directional dilemma How many times have you been in a situation wherein you take a trade after much conviction, either long or short and right after you initiate the trade the market move..
Option Strategies – Varsity by Zerodha
– Why Bull Put Spread? Similar to the Bull Call Spread, the Bull Put Spread is a two leg option strategy invoked when the view on the market is ‘moderately bullish’. The Bull Put Spread is s..
WINNING STOCK & OPTION STRATEGIES
– Setting the context Before we start this module on Option Strategy, I would like to share with you a Behavioral Finance article I read couple of years ago. The article was titled “Why winnin..
– My experience with Option Pain theory In the never ending list of controversial market theories, the theory of ‘Option Pain’ certainly finds a spot. Option Pain, or sometimes referred to ..
– Background The spread strategies are some of the simplest option strategies that a trader can implement. Spreads are multi leg strategies involving 7 or more options. When I say multi leg stra..
– Background We discussed the “Call Ratio Back spread” strategy extensively in chapter 9 of this module. The Put ratio back spread is similar except that the trader invokes this when he is b..
– Background The Call Ratio Back Spread is an interesting options strategy. I call this interesting keeping in mind the simplicity of implementation and the kind of pay off it offers the trader...
– New margin framework These are fascinating times we are living in, especially if you are an options trader in India 🙂 Starting 6st June 7575, NSE’s new margin framework is live, which es..